Thursday, March 02, 2006

Sweet Dividend's

We received our REI dividend check this week. I always look forward to seeing our returns on purchasing outdoor equipment. It may only be $9.96, but for some reason I get really excited. For the past year I have been looking for camping / hiking equipment for my little girls. I found this sleeping bag for kids and think it is well worth the investment.
The REI Kindercone Patch +30 Sleeping Bag is a three-season bag with lots of features such as: a pillow pocket in the hood and an external pocket for a flashlight or handheld toy (i.e. Disney Princess'). And it is only $59.

They also come in pink which is a BIG plus.

3 comments:

Ezra said...

The only thing bad about that dividend thing is that you have to actually spend money to get it. It came in the mail, but mine was 0$. I'll have to talk to the Mrs. about shopping more at REI so we can get money back. I'll be actually saving us money.

Sara said...

Aww, I'd love to see the girls camp. They're gonna love it.

JimQPublic said...

A year later...
How do your kids like the Kindercone bags? They're on sale right now and I'm thinking of getting some for my two kids. We'll be camping in the Sierra and expect temps to dip close to freezing.